October 8, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Earlier in the week as I was reading a forum thread I came across an avatar and shop name that piqued my interest. I visited the shop and was delighted in what I found. So this week's Wonderful Wednesday find is Butt Freckle. Here you will find the most adorable little plushies that I have ever seen. Just when I think I have chosen a favorite I find another. Below are just a few - check out the shop for yourself and pick your favorite and while you are there be sure to read the story behind them.


Grape Bonkers

Marvin Moss

4 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

These are very cute plushies! I can see why this store is a fave of yours!

earth and sun folk said...

yes! i love butt freckle's shop....so unique and just too cute! i'm definitly getting my wee ones some for christmas :)

My Inspired Reality said...

I love them - ha, ha, I love the shop name too:) Sooo cute!

LostRiverRags said...

How CUTE!!!!