May 29, 2017

Copper Bangles

While I started using copper wire because it was inexpensive and readily available, I have grown to appreciate it's earthy tone and rustic appearance.  I recently began soldering and started with copper because I knew that there was going to be a large learning curve. The more I work with it the more I love using it and it is no longer a "learning and experimenting" wire, but a staple for me.








Copper is a naturally soft metal and therefore easy to texture. A little hammering and some oxidizing with liver of sulfur and you have a rich, rustic look.

3 comments:

Jatin Sethi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jatin Sethi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Millar said...


Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable post with us.

Jewelry Editing Services