Many years ago when my husband and I were in high school and just dating he gave me a heart shaped box of chocolates.
A friend and I were sitting on my platform bed (it was the late 70's) eating some chocolate and talking. We decided to go out for a while. I returned to find the box of chocolates open and eaten and wrappers all over the place! Who would do such a thing? Well, the chocolate footprints all over the white comforter were a clue.
Peanut, my adorable dachshund, sure had himself a chocolate fest while I was out. They say that too much chocolate can kill a dog, but fortunately, he was just fine.