February 2, 2009

I Was Featured

A few week's ago I was featured on Angie's blog. It was very exciting for me and she wrote a very nice review of my shop. You can find it here if you would like to read it.

Of course I then had to go and check out Angie's shop, Handmade by Angie. I was totally blown away by what a talented lady she is. Not only does Angie have crocheting and cards, she also has ceramics. Here are my favorite picks from each of the 3 categories.




Three Pointed Bowl




Congratulations Card




Copper Patina Wool Scarf


Go check out Angie's shop; she truly has something for everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures, love the bowl!

Angie said...

Thanks for the feature! :)

Ceridwen said...

A crafting triple threat! Great photos.

The Decemberist said...

Congratulations on the feature! :)