February 6, 2011

I'm Jealous


Yes, I'm jealous of Emma, my cat. I have trouble sleeping and have for years and years. My son and I were in the family room on a freezing cold Saturday morning and Emma was sitting in the sun. My son started laughing and I looked over. Emma had fallen asleep sitting up and gradually went face down onto the beanbag chair - and kept sleeping. She woke when I turned on my camera and proceeded to go back to sleep sitting up. Damn right I'm jealous!! I have no idea what it must be like to be in such a deep sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a tough life, being a kitty.

Unknown said...

man I'm jealous too! I'm pretty sure that if my kitty could read blogs he'd be jealous of your cat, you should see what my boys do to him! I'm following from your post on the Etsy Forum, you can follow me back at www.pickfamilynonsense.blogspot.com if you want :)