February 13, 2008

Ice Day

No school for my kids today. What started as snow yesterday turned to freezing rain overnight. This is how it looks out my window at 1:00 in the afternoon.

The teenager slept until 11:30 AM and the 12 year old has been watching TV and playing video games. I’ve been on the computer adding a Plugboard to my blog. Feel free to add a plug.

It’s getting warmer so once it gets slushy enough I’ll have to get everyone out in the rain shoveling and see if I can free my car.

I HATE WINTER!




3 comments:

Lucky Girl said...

That looks so pretty!

High Desert Diva said...

It's a shame when something looks so magical, yet is horrible

Hey Harriet said...

Feeling chilly just looking at those photos! I live in sunny Queensland, Australia & we don't get snow. Lucky I guess because cold weather makes me crabby. er ;)