February 8, 2008

New Etsy Store

I decided to open a second Etsy shop. There are other crafts that I enjoy doing in addition to making jewelry. After a lot of thought and reading the opinions of others on the forums I decided that a second store was the only way to go. Since the name of my first store is Morning Sky Jewelry I thought that is was only logical to keep that store solely jewelry. I didn’t want it to look cluttered and a buyer probably wouldn’t come to a store with jewelry in the name if they were looking for something else. So I would like to introduce Morning Sky Creations.

Morning Sky Creations is the home of other crafts I enjoy and ideas that I want to try out. I had learned to make reversible drawstring pouches out of bandanas years ago and wanted to give them a try on Etsy, so this is where you will find them. They are a lot of fun, especially since there are so many interesting bandanas to choose from as compared to years ago.







I have moved my beaded bookmarks from my jewelry store to the new one and have also added Bible Verse Bookmarks. If the response from these is good, perhaps I will make some into pendants.






I’m excited about my new shop, but also a bit nervous. Okay, maybe more then a bit. It’s scary starting from scratch again, but now I know that it takes patience and for the right type of buyer to find my shop.

If you have a minute, please stop in and browse and leave a comment. I welcome any suggestions you may have.

No comments: